Unlimited Supply Of High PR Backlinks And Laser Targeted Traffic

Posted by Hadraj Youssef On Monday, October 17, 2011 0 Comments
Before you begin, I want to tell you something right away. 

I hate Web Promotion. I hate it more than you, and always have done.Web promotion is all about getting links and traffic to sites.

You can build one million quality sites but with no proper web promotion, you will never see the money coming in.Most web promotion tactics have one thing in common - trying to rank high in search engine results. In the days old way, I loved to submit my sites to hundreds of directory links. 

 It worked like magic until the search engines changed their algorithms.Then the next big thing was Blog and Ping. It 'was one of the most powerful web promotion system. 

 I could easily my pages indexed in a couple of hours and rank high in search engines.But again, the search engines saw the neighbor and as a result it is now very difficult to rank their websites on search engines, based on Blog and Ping. 

Article submission is one of the methods I used. However, even if it is still a very effective traffic generation tactic, it is also a long time. 

I spent thousands of SEO tools and even hired an SEO expert. I spent hours doing Search Engine Optimization on-site and off-site.  

I saw some traffic from time to time, but the figures were not something I'm proud.I was at the mercy of search engines and spent more time and money than I could have made!I was desperate to find a solution real traffic generation.

I needed to be able to quickly get traffic! Luckily for me, I found the answer to my pain very web promotion.



With social bookmarking, you can tap into an unlimited supply of targeted traffic and high quality backlinks for free!
 Let's see what some benefits of social bookmarking are: 

1. Since the more targeted traffic your bookmarks are organized into different TAGS, you get very targeted traffic from people searching within a particular tag. They will click on your link and visit your favorite site. The tags will rank well in search engines due to the authorities of these sites have. 

2. Faster search engine indexing most of these Social Bookmarking sites are authoritative sites. The search engine spiders visit these sites so often that the links will be crawled almost immediately! 

3. Higher Search Engine Ranking Getting one-way inbound links is the main factor in the higher ranks of the search engine. With social bookmarking, you can get links 'key word' unlimited to your site. Having links with keywords relevant to your site will result in higher rankings.

 4.Better PageRank Having high PR Social bookmarking sites related to your site will improve your site's PR. With a higher PR, you can connect to your new / existing sites and improve their ranking too! You can even monetize on it by selling links from your site!Just in case you're wondering whether 

BookmarkingDemonis a demonic blackhat spamming social bookmarking tool - The answer is NO! It was not designed to spam!Some social bookmark automation tools are not designed for spamming are accused of blackhat because most users are using them the wrong way!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment